Monday, April 27, 2009

tattoo anyone?

i cant help it.
my skin is itching for a tattoo!
so here i am now. yelping for the best place to get my tattoo done (though i haven't really sure im going to ink cause someone's gonna be really piss)
my heart fell for james spencer biggs for those art in black-and-white and jason schroder for those BEAUTIFUL COLORS you put in all of your creation. you guys made awesome pieces! wait, correction. all of incognito artists are great! taylor, adrian sanchez, tim forbus. i love you guys :D
im planning to get an eye tattoo, considering that i wanna see the world, and a beautiful lil bird, which symbolize my dreams of freedom.
gosh im so excited :D
i feel like goin to bed but this incognito stuff and polyvore keep me awake like a bad little owl on that friggin tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment