Wednesday, August 19, 2009

IF i were a boy

just watched a video of Letterman Show : if Britney were the president of the country. it was a funny one though! then i played the song If I Were A Boy by Beyonce in my iTouch.. it gets me thinking.. If I were a BOY.. what would I do? would it be any difference in the way i think/act? is gender really does matter?

well i made a list of 10 things i would do IF suddenly i turned into a boy by any possible possibilities out there! so here it goes..

1. I would smoke weed then run on the street naked, people care less if it's a guy whose running naked, if it's a girl, people would react differently (trust me)

2. Throw pebbles to my girl's window, without breaking it, and sing the most unromantic love song ever.

3. Definitely date Blake Lively.

4. Hit Vegas with my guys!! Woot! What could be more fun than that?!

5. Drink 3 can of cokes then eat 3 triple cheeseburger. Guys can't get fat, can they? Most guys i do know dont get fat.

6. Play those games i could never understand : DOTA, CS, RF etc. I know for some guys it is even more important than girl, isn't it guys?

7. Pee! from a different kinda thing, u know, sorta curious.

8. Get in a bar fight, and win.

9. Get married. Is it that insufferable?

10. I would not take a bath for days. just sleeping and slacking around. what a life!


What would YOU do if you, by any chance, turn into a guy/girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment