Friday, October 16, 2009

open my eyes

i personally think that it is better to have an open relationship nowadays for people my age (17-21). perhaps because commitment kills us. being committed to a particular person (ur boyfriend or girlfriend) is not always means happiness, it brings sadness and fights and issues and sorta stuff u have in a relationship too.
what i mean is that we need to open up ourselves for a bigger better world outside. adventure in life! sometimes i see my friends who spent 80% of their time with their bf/gf and think that they don't need to socialize with friends. they dont care 'as long as i got u, babe'. hey have u ever heard that nothing lasts forever?
i would not leave my friends for a boyfriend, but sometimes i gotta choose, or manage my time for them wisely. cause both need special attentions and i care for both my friends and my boyfriend. when my friends break up, when they got kicked out from home, when they are in troubles, i want to be there for them. after all, ur loved ones are always there for u whenever u needed them.. so why don't treat them the same way?
these days are rough times, and i couldn't really share it with them. so i thought i would share it here with you, strangers :p my love life.
i'm in an open relationship. by this i mean, we're good friends but we love and care for each other madly and deeply, but we know we couldn't go any further than our 'it's complicated' status. main factors are family and other external issues. actually i am doing okay with that, cause i plan to continue my study abroad after i get my degree here and i am not an LDR kind of person.
recently we got some issues. and i don't know if i can handle it..
to be honest,i like him like A LOT and it is kinda hard for me to let go.
my friends don't really approve me being with this particular guy, and this guy doesn't really like my best friends either. they just can't get along well, nothing personal.
things have changed between me and my guy. we don't know if it's gonna be temporary and things will get back to normal, or it will be like this from now on..
time will tell.
and time heals everything..
i'll just go with the flow and see where do we go..
in the meantime
let's enjoy life
making friends, live life to the fullest, give love, share happiness,
see the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment